Useful Contacts


If you have queries that are not covered by the information here or our FAQ section, please email: with the subject “Transition” and we will endeavour to answer your message as soon as possible.


Arrangements for buses

New Year 7 parents have to apply for their bus passes directly to KCC.

KCC will send the bus passes to school at the beginning of the year where they will be distributed to students.